Our fresh roasted coffees are offered in 2 different styles of bag. Style A is a black and white design that will look good in any cafe. Style B is more colorful and has the same sophisticated elegance as our 1.5 oz Perfect Potful® packets.
- Sold in cases of 4-12 oz. nitrogen-flushed valve bags.
- Immediately after roasting, the coffee is heat sealed into nitrogen-flushed bags.
- This process forces nitrogen into the package, replacing the oxygen that would otherwise quickly age the coffee.
- Each bag comes with an attached tin tie closure to roll down and seal the bag after each use.
- Available in both whole bean and ground.
- Whole bean has a 1 year shelf life, while ground has a 6 month shelf life.
- Each bag has a one way de-gassing valve which allows the coffee to de-gas, but prevents exposure to oxygen.
All of our coffee is roasted daily on our eco-friendly Loring Smart Roaster. This roaster digitally stores each roast profile so our coffee stays consistent. Our coffee blends are two or more single origin coffees, sometimes roasted at different levels and blended together. This creates a unique and exciting profile that would not be found naturally in coffee. Look for blends with coffees from origins you know you enjoy.
Free Shipping and Discount Program:
Coffee Masters offers prepaid ground freight on 40 lbs of Bulk Roasted Coffee and Bulk Tea shipments in the continental United States.
We offer free shipping on full cases of Big Train. Normal shipping charges apply to all other products. Shipping charges are based on weight and destination zip code.
Bulk Coffee Discounts
$0.25 off per pound at 100 lbs
Bulk Tea Discounts (Must be the same tea)
$0.20 off per pound at 6 lbs
$0.30 off per pound at 12 lbs
$0.40 off per pound at 20 lbs